A breakfast like no others.
- Do you own a classic, modern classic car or bike ?
- Do you want to spend some time over breakfast with like minded enthusiasts ?
- Do you want to mingle and wander around other classic, exotic and generally cool cars, in one of the best settings in Byron Bay ?
If you answered yes to any of those, then you must come and join us at Cars and Coffee Byron Bay. The place where you might see a new Ferrari parked adjacent to a 1962 Kombi.
Our 2020 Dates
Always the 2nd Sunday of each month, from 8.30am until around 11.30am. You can arrive and leave at any time, so stay for a quick coffee and chat, or spend the whole morning.
- January 12
- February 9 – CANCELLED DUE TO FLOODING
- March 8 –
- April 12 – Cancelled due to COVID-19
- May 10 – Cancelled due to COVID-19
- June 14 – Cancelled due to COVID-19
- July 12
- August 9
- September 13
- October 11
- November 8
- December 13
Where to find us
The Farm at Byron Bay is located at 11 Ewingsdale Road, Ewingsdale. It is a 5 minute drive from Byron Bay CBD, located almost on the corner of Ewingsdale Road and the Pacific Highway.
If you are coming from Queensland, why not use the Pacific Motorway to drive to Byron Bay in under 2 hours (1 hour and 35 minutes from Brisbane CBD to The Farm at Byron Bay). Then on your return, take the long way home – 3 and a half hours through Mullumbimby, Murwillumbah, Tamborine and finally back onto the Pacific Motorway near Springwood. If you are taking this route, note that the new freeway is yet to hit google maps. When you leave The Farm, you want to take the road towards “Hinterland Way”. That is the start of this epic trip north. Shown below is the recommended route (which may or may not have roadworks, traffic, pedestrians, festivals, rabbits and many other things which may happen on a Sunday morning) Here is the Google Map link to download to your phone.
Cars and Coffee Byron Bay is supported by the following companies. Their support is appreciated.